Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Days 30 Pictures: Day 10

Day 10: A photo of the person you do the most messed up things with


Who ran around with me as I mocked all of the people who made fun of all of our friends?
Who hung out with me after school as we pretended to be cooler than the cool kids?
Who had me dye her hair pink? (as seen above from over a year ago)
Who would sneak me in to the JCC dorm rooms all the time?
Who got in my car and got lost in Canada with me?
Who got stuck with me with border patrol when they decided to search my car? You know, because I'm totally going to smuggle valuables from Canada >.> (By the by, dear Canadian Border Patrol, you totally missed the bottle of wine that was mostly gone in the back seat, the swords in the trunk, and all of my dag weapons that were in plain sight. Not to mention you ignored my ketchup flavored potato chips. You fail.)

That'd be Amy. We tend to go on some wacky adventures. When I get back East there shall be more adventures. Just, you know, baby friendly ones. Babies tend to not be too cool with the super crazy antics. 


No comments:

Post a Comment