Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Days 30 Pictures: Day 9

Day 9: A photo of someone who got you through the most



Once upon a time back when I was younger I met a lot of people over the internet. Melissa was one of them. However, I can't exactly remember how we met. I know it led to me being a fan of her webcomics and buying her books in book form to share them with the population of the 716 area code (anybody remember Eternal Wings?) Now, as a reformed goth kid I can inform you that I'm capable of being very broody and angsty. Usually far before I even get close to talking to you, I've already talked to Melissa and she's already made me feel better. When our powers combine, we form one hell of a bra burning femme nazi. She usually makes me laugh when we talk about getting all stabby. I'm also pretty sure she has half of my music collection from 10 years ago on her hard drive still. I usually make unofficial sound tracks for her characters. 

ALL HAIL MOOFY!

At any rate, she's been keeping me from killing you fucks since around middle school. You should thank her personally by buying a skirt from her store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment