Thursday, January 6, 2011

30 Days 30 Pictures: Day 6

Day 6: A photo of someone you would like to trade places with for a day



If you don't know who Amanda Palmer is then you and I don't talk enough. I'm pretty much in love with her. She's the vocalist/pianist in a Punk Cabaret duo known as The Dresdon Dolls. From an artistic standpoint she's pretty much just amazing. Her lyrics are pretty out there. She's talented on the keyboard and the ukulele. How can you not just love someone who walks the streets of Boston playing Radiohead covers on a ukulele? Hell, even my blog is named after a song she wrote. I can't tell you how many days I've say there listening to Who Killed Amanda Palmer on repeat wondering what the world looks through her eyes and how she saw the things that happened to her. I want to trade places with her to be inside her head and look at the world through Amanda tinted glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment