Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Days 30 Pictures: Day 4

Day 4: A picture of your night 


Clearly this is a pretty old picture, but it's one of the best that can explain how I like to spend my night. I like to spend it at small social gatherings with close friends. We were in my friend Steve's living room listening to various forms of music and messing with Jake's new laptop. We were taking pictures and laughing. They were drinking. I was the designated driver. It came with being under 21. We talked about video games. We laughed at ourselves. We laughed at Chris when he took the beer bottle I was using as an ash tray and drank from it. I'm not going to lie. The face he made was priceless. These were the good days. Every time we did this we were able to forget whatever was bothering us. Once we walked through that door our problems didn't matter. This should happen more. It reminds me how good it is to be a dreamer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment