Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Days 30 Pictures: Day 1

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts




+I was born in Virginia.+
+I spent most of my life in Western New York.+
+I love to look at snow but I can't stand being cold.+
+I have a twin sister. She's still in New York.+
+I believe that strangers are just friends you haven't met yet and believe in the greater good in humanity. It'll probably be the death of me.+
+I'm an adrenaline junkie with a death wish.+
+I went to college for art.+
+I'm really headstrong when it comes to my views on parenthood and children.+
+The song MissFit by The Horrorpops pretty much sums up my personality.+
+One of my favorite hobbies is a game called Dagorhir. Google it. It's great.+
+Most chick flicks are too cliche even for me. I don't do typical romance.+
+Sometimes my life feels like a romantic comedy. I often find myself waiting to hear some cheesy modern love song during certain moments. Sometimes this actually happens.+
+Even though I'm pretty confident and happy with myself I still get crazy nervous.+
+I'm a hard core nerd on so many levels. Video games. Card games. Table tops. Comics and graphic novels. Art. You name it. Sometimes I even do math for fun. It comes with being a culture junkie.+
+If you cross me I won't hesitate to hurt you so bad that not even your dentist will be able to recognize what's left of your mangled corpse. It goes tenfold if you do anything to threaten my friends and family.+


No comments:

Post a Comment